LKA10 Wireless Headset System, Plantronics started in 1962 and was the first company to introduce the first lightweight communications headset. Today it offers the industry’s most complete line of corded and wireless products for unified communications.
The company takes pride in being a specialist in headset products and their headsets are widely used in numerous Fortune 500 corporations. Their popular products include the K100 talk hands-free, M100, Voyager PRO, Savi Office, BackBeat 903+, M22 Amplifier Base Vista and MX10 Universal Amplifier, and are well recognized for their reliability and quality.
Plantronics is a trustworthy manufacturer and looks into the future with a new era of quality, modernism and growth. The company’s main goal is to serve its valued customers in a better way and the primary focus is on creating smarter communications systems with innovative design and technology.
LKA10 Wireless Headset System Features
- Hands-free mobile design with range of up to 150 feet from the base unit
- Dial pad remote
- Adjustable tone control and transmit and receive volume allow for superior sound
- Adjustable for over-the-head stability or over-the-ear convenience with new conformable earloop
- Six hour continuous talk time on rechargeable battery
- Connects directly to the headset port on all Avaya 6416D+M and 6424D+M desksets
- For other Avaya phones, get remote call answering with optional Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter accessory